welcome to Mirandus!
From Eric Schiermeyer, the co-Founder of Zynga,
and Michael McCarthy, RPG Trendsetter, comes Mirandus!
Mirandus is an epic fantasy RPG set in a massive world ruled by five player-monarchs. In game, players have absolute freedom of choice: they can set out into the wilderness alone to try their fortunes against the monsters of the deep woods and dungeons, join with one of the monarchs to serve as a knight in their court, or set up shop in one of the five great cities of the realm. Player ownership of in-game assets is a central mechanic, with players being able to hold land deeds which allow them to claim parts of the wilderness and set up holdfasts ranging from small farms to massive cities. In Mirandus, you decide who you will be and choose your own quest in the epic fight against evil.
Did you want to be a game developer when you were younger? As one of the five kings of Mirandus, you will work along side the game developer to give input into how the game will turn out. Now is your chance to put your mark on a title as King! Join the Ruling Council as a Monarch today!
YOU are one of 2.47 BILLION gamers around the world and we want to give YOU a part of the gaming ecosystem. Join the Gala Games Revolution and help us change gaming together! Join Gala Games today!
there are tWO ways to get involved AND GET Land!
own & Operate a node!
While all of the tier-one properties have been minted, there are still THOUSANDS of shops, farm plots, mines, workshops, and many other types of properties to be minted in the future.
Roughly 1,500 properties are currently available for sale in the Gala Games land store, and can be purchased with GALA. To purchase land, you need to:
- Create an account at app.gala.games
- Purchase GALA and move it to your Gala Games account
- Use the in-app interface to complete the purchase
How do I get GALA?
How does Mirandus work?
In the world of Mirandus, property is power.
- Players can purchase deeds to different property types
- A deed is a template which can be “stamped” on the geography
- Once a deed is placed, it cannot be moved unless all buildings are razed
In the world of Mirandus, property is safety.
- Players are ONLY safe within the walls of property
- Better deeds mean better walls, which keep higher level monsters out.
- Example “A Farm Hamlet deed has a rustic wood fence which no low-level monsters will cross. A Citadel deed will repel monsters with very high levels.”
Each deed will have a layout associated with it.
Ready yourself, adventurer!
Its good to be the King!
- Land Owners Get Special Buffs
- Being a land ownermeans you instantly gain a title
- Better land means more powerful titles
- Titles come with buffs to your skills and abilities – the greater the title, the greater the buff
- Land owners also get bonus titles they can bestow to other loyal members of their court (or productive members of their farm or outpost).
Do you want to be KING?
Do you have what it takes to rule one of the Five Kingdoms of Mirandus? In all of Mirandus, there will only ever be five Citadels ruled by five Kings. As we work to develop Mirandus, the Kings of Mirandus will sit on the development council. Kings have unparalleled power in the world of Mirandus and are able to command the respect and homage of those who live within their realm. A good Monarch can encourage trade, oversee economic policies, and set military strategies. As King, you rule ALL!
Did you want to be a game developer when you were younger? Now is your chance to put your mark on a title as King! Join the Ruling Council today!
Every ruler knows that a Kingdom comes with its price. If you are interested in being King, contact us and let us know.
Kingdom of Air
Kingdom of the Sun
Kingdom of the Stars
Kingdom of the Moon
Kingdom of Earth